Prepare for an Incredibly Calming and Restorative Experience.
Energy knows no Limits, this is why Distance Healing Works.
All the Chaos and Hectic Energies of day to day Life can really add up and knock us off kilter = out of Alignment. Within a Distance Reiki Sessionyou are in the comfort of your own home -or wherever you choose to be, & Held within the Sacred Container of all that is you, so you receive exactly what you need within each Session. You are safe, you are loved, you are infinitely supported, your personal guides are present and help guide my work.
Strengthen your Inner Connection, Find more Serenity, Feel more Balanced, Feel Nurtured and Loved by Source.
As a Shamanic Reiki PractitionerI can access your specific Energy Centers with a Blessing, ensuring you are safe and protected, nothing private and that your heart is not open to revealing won’t come through. You are guarded by your Guides, and through the Integrity of my work. While in a Reiki Session what you need most will come through, providing us (you, me and your Guides) the opportunity to Clear Sticky/Dense Energy, Increase Chi = Life Force Energy, and Balance the Energetic Body/Aura. Providing you Nurturing, Support, Relief, Calmness, and Energy Healing.
With your open heart and mind, you decide how much you want to receive/experience within your session.
Sessions are on Zoom, you can decide at the time of your appointment if you prefer Video or Audio only, this is up to your comfort level.
Steps to Book Your Session:
1. Choose your desired Duration 30, 60 min, 90 min or 120 min
2. Add to Cart & Purchase the Selected Listing
3. Read the Before & After Your Session Page for added Support
4. When you are ready to Schedule, now or later
Email Stacy at: email@example.com to Schedule your purchased Session. She will respond with available times/dates for you to choose from
5. Once your Appointment is Scheduled, Stacywill Email you a Zoom Link for your Scheduled Time
At the Time of your Appointment:
1. Find a comfortable spot, take a few clearing breaths, and be Present (and on time)
2. Log Into Zoom via the email link you were sent
3. Having a notepad, pen, glass of water, and your favorite crystal near you is helpful